It's been a long day. I drove by myself again, then did some laundry, finished my homework, and went to dinner at the Melting Pot with The Momster. It was great, as usual. We got smoothies at Yogen Früz afterward...which was probably a bad idea since I realized today that I need to start losing the pounds I packed on during AP exams/study binges/being too tired to work out at all. I'll blog for real tomorrow (I keep saying that, I know, but I hope my former life as Macbeth will increase my chances of turning it into a self-fulfilling prophecy), but until then here's a fun link I found during the car ride to Reston: now helpfully reformatted into a clicky link
Oh, and forgive my use of capital letters. I'm blogging from...well, just look down since the app is nice enough to say it for me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
a very diverting link. :P
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GN-247969&page=2&cgname=OSSWMTHTZZZ&rfnbr=7152
It's almost summer.
Post a Comment