i've been pretty busy lately. i got into my first (minor) accident wednesday night. i got lost trying to come home on a back road from ashburn and ran into a gate at the alien testing facility janelia farms. i hate that place. there's a key-card-swipe/security gate thing and it shuts automatically if you don't have the key card. and it's on a one way street. i slammed on the brakes pretty quickly but there's still a tiny dent on the car. oh, and then i got to back up for a half a mile. so that? that is just one of the many, many reasons i hate driving.
after that i went home and did homework until 4 in the morning. oh, i hate school now. i can't wait until it's over. well, i can't wait until the part of school where we're still doing work is over. i don't mind all the free periods where we just play board games and cards (i learned two new games today and failed miserably at both of them). that was all i did today, since the momster surprised me by picking me up at 12:30 so we could get lunch and go to borders. well, i went to borders - she just did boring work things.
i feel like i'm slowly becoming nocturnal. i end up napping for an hour or two when i come home, staying up until 3 or so, and then catching a few more hours of sleep. actually, i guess that isn't really nocturnal. semi-nocturnal? i don't know. i still feel a little loopy.
i've got to go finish doing my laundry (that's right - i'm still working my way through the piles that built up during AP week) and throw some clothes in a bag for our s-la/meggo/jenibean weekend.
oh, and let's switch things up today. instead of posting songs, i'm going to share something even better: robert downey jr.

3 comments:
I'm glad you're ok even if the car is not.
A&F is hiring, and although it sounds like the pay isn't that great, the discounts are. 1st 2 weeks, 50% off, after that, 30% off.
To answer your questions, I imagine zombies as more put together, humans whose coloring is off due to their strange dietary habits.
I applied for two diff jobs at Nord's but I think I still need to get an interview. I also applied to Hollister and a jewelry store and just turned in an app for BP Solar.
And yes, she really told people they can quite their day jobs. *slaps forehead* at least, if anyone is stupid enough to give up their paycheck in this economy for her sake, there will be more openings for you and me.
yeah, A&F, Hollister, and a few other places. I take pleasure in the irony of them having someone who's secretly nerdy working for them. they assumed I was applying for the model position until I told them otherwise. consider my ego sufficiently stroked. btw, A&F doesn't smell nearly as strongly inside as Hollister.
yaaay. look at the lovely mr. downey jr. he's so pretty. and i like how he calls mrs. downey jr. the missus
Post a Comment