i'm actually going to miss exam week

now, i know what you're thinking. it probably goes a little something like this:


but gina's post got me thinking that she should get a label already. maybe it's just the nostalgia of these being (hopefully) the last exams i'll ever take in high school, but mid-terms this year were...easy. even the ones where my hand felt like it would fall off from the writing or my eyes went cross-eyed from staring at the calculator. more likely was that this is the first year i've actually studied/been prepared for all of my exams. whatever the reason, this week has been surprisingly fun. at the very least, i've liked getting out of school at 1:30 every day (and 11 today and tomorrow!).

also, i just got out of the shower after running errands and getting through a two hour treadmill/yoga/wii fit session. the highlights? 45 minutes on the treadmill! oh, and finally graduating out of 'unbalanced' on the wii fit. i refuse to disclose how long that was my classification, but...it was a while. oh, and i finally unlocked all the advanced levels on everything.

unfortunately, all that goodness came at a price. let me preface this by showing you what i normally work out in:


now, that's not so bad, right? i'm sure all of you lounge around your houses or hit the gym in some variation of an outfit like this. shorts. overlarge t-shirt. these are normal articles of clothing! 

until you forget to change before running errands which include visiting the grocery store where approximately nine billion of your classmates work, the post office, and the leesburg baptist church to drop off papers for your mother. especially the baptist church. imagine walking into a church to drop off papers to the pastor dressed like this:


in conclusion, always leave a pair of sweatpants in your trunk - you never know when you'll need them. 

3 comments:

I'm in love with that owl. where did you find him? I'm naming him Sir Winsmyth Chaucerly IV.

I run in hand-me-down shorts from the boys and a tank top/cami

baptists? oh my.
weren't you cold?

 

I'm in love with that owl. where did you find him? I'm naming him Sir Winsmyth Chaucerly IV.

I run in hand-me-down shorts from the boys and a tank top/cami

baptists? oh my.
weren't you cold?

 

woohoo exams are over!

Hehe I'm at home with Jeni and Niharika watching Sense and Sensibility