the phone is dead (so is my brain). it's time to recharge and hop back on the ole homeworking horse, i guess. oh, i just know i'm mixing my metaphors dreadfully right now (refer back to the first sentence of this post, if you please). jane austen makes me want to be british. barbara kingsolver mostly makes me happy i'm not white, male, or a baptist preacher. thanks, babs.
3 comments:
my phone died, too yesterday! but all is good now :) and to answer questions from your comment, i didn't see her book...wasn't there too long to look through everything. and mirror shine is amazing! i'll see you like two and a half hours, and you'll see! haha
Oh noes! I'm white! But at least I'm not male or Baptist. Also not British, but at least that means British accents are foreign and therefore adorable.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)
Post a Comment