oh, and in case you were wondering, one communes with the dead via pictures. be warned, there will be a lot of them in today's post. i wish i could create a nifty little sign to warn you properly. it'd be all fancy and yellow and have lots of stick figures spelling out 'hit the back button' a la YMCA. after seeing this picture, though, i'm afraid that no sign i create will ever measure up:
i really have nothing to blog about. no thing. all i've done is put the emergency groceries away - doesn't it seem like everyone and their mother went grocery shopping today? - and watch my snow fort melt slowly in the sun. thankfully nature is going to rebuild it for me since, you guessed it, we're in for more snow tomorrow. to which i say:
in case you were wondering, a good portion of this post will be pictures or links. this is mostly because, as a result of the snow week, i've spent an unhealthy amount of time on the internet. pity me.
as a result of my boredom i even offered to drive myself somewhere. me. driving. voluntarily.
in case you were wondering why this is such a novel event, my native american name is actually Fears Car Gets Crushed.
and, of course, after bravely attempting to overcome my fear of the car, the momster's reaction went like this:
and then my face, it did this:
and then for the rest of the day i was about .00092 seconds away from becoming this person:
okay, that's all folks. i'm off to watch david letterman and curse all of jay leno's ancestors and descendants for removing coco from my television.





4 comments:
this blog is just happy. however, i went to look at the american rag line on macy's.com so i would know if they had cute things (they do) but then that led to prom shop browsing there and on jcpenney.com. maaaaaaaaallllllll withdraaaaaaaawl. thank goodness glory doesn't have a site.
lol at the owl city thing. but don't hate me for saying this. I realllllllyyyyy don't like owl city.
nah, I couldn't get the blogpress thingy because I don't have the updated software (damn updates....I fail.) so I'm using blogwriter or something like that. it's not too bad, but I can't post it right away. it saves things as drafts so I hafta use safari to actually post it. why not just use safari for the whole thing? b/c itouch doesn't like the text box for blogger -.-
she-devil=thegirlwealltriedtostopbeingfriendswith
omg lololol at the owl city thing.
No really, i did actually lol.
I got no ride to meet with you guys at the mall :(
ok good. i was gonna be like "oh rachel, my music guru.... i dislike owl city sooooooo much"
but i guess i don't have to.
and nah, i'm using fabio now though so, i'll check once mommy dearest's compy is done charging.
hm, send me any other playlist you have you think i'll like. i'll be doing some major ipod updating. since, you know, i found the cord finally :D
Post a Comment