Hmm, so I'm distressingly disgustingly ill right now...and have been really busy with homework...and just generally ignoring this blog. But I'm back. Read that as: I'm in that in-between stage of being
sick and just
ick that leads to me trolling around the interwebs for hours at a time just because it means that I don't have to move. It's just as fun as it sounds, I can assure you. And I have a whole pile of makeup work to look forward to!
But, I refound this little link, which is somewhat uplifting, so:
Isn't that gorgeous? It makes me long for coordination and stick-like legs. And to figure out what that song is.
And speaking of songs and things that are gorgeous: Damien Rice - 'Rootless Tree'. Listen to it, it's been playing on loop on my iPod for a reason.
And now that I've broken the hiatus, time to go nap and blow my nose. Maybe (probably) not in that order.
0 comments:
Post a Comment